Field of Application
- very, very fast cloning tool
- easily to use, even from non technicians
- clone drives even with defect sectors (as long as a drive is accessible)
- supports 1x SATA (also SSD) or IDE source drive
- supports 1 x target ports: SATA (also SSD) or host PC
- create a 100% 1:1 clone with one cloning operation (multi pass)
- supports (tested) SATA adapters for modern storage (SSD), i.e. mSATA,
SD Card, M.2 NGFF, MacBook, Zenbook, Lenovo Carbon Ultrabook etc.
- write protection for the source drive
- hash calculation for source drive + target drive while cloning
possible standards: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- create . img image files to any int./extern. drive of the host PC
- clone drives if still accessible and retrieve data from clone drive.
if a clone doesn’ t show partitions and/or data, use a data recovery software
to surch and retrieve files + folders.
- supports: NTFS (all versions), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- create + write .img image files to any int./ext. drive of the host PC
- create a clone of all original raid drives
mark the original drives + the corresponding clones with the position number
where inserted in the raid hardware
- if the original raid hardware is working properly, replace all original drives with
a corresponding clone and then try to rebuild the raid with the on board solution
(if exist) of the raid hardware.
- if that doesn’t work, connect the clones in its correct order to a PC and try to
retrieve the data with a special raid data recovery software .
Computer + Laptop Repair service
- all above points for Data- and Raid Recovery + Forensics
plus repair of defect Windows systems caused from defect drives:
- create a 1:1 clone of the defect drive
- use the new clone drive to replace the old defect drive and start the computer.
If that doesn ’ t work, try to start the laptop manufacturers Windows recovery, otherwise
install an OEM Windows (corresponding to the license type) + drivers.
Finally copy the customers data from the 2 nd clone to the recovered Windows system.
- If the clone doesn’t show partition s or data, you need to use a data recovery software
to surch and retrieve the customers data.
© Copyright 2004 - 2021 - Atola Europe