Atola TaskForce 2
Atola TaskForce 2 is especially designed for inhouse lan systems and high volume forensic needs:
It is a high-speed evidence acquisition tool for good and damaged media, developed specifically for forensic use. It supports SAS, SATA, USB and IDE drives via 18 ports, plus other storage devices via extension modules for Thunderbolt, Apple PCIe, and M.2 SSD - plus RAID autodetection for standard Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for NTFS, ext4/3/2, exFAT and HFS+
Atola TaskForce 2 can be operated either in standalone mode or with its software in Google Chrome browser by multiple users from any number of devices within the same local network.
Up to 25 simultaneous imaging sessions
Atola TaskForce combines vast multi-tasking capabilities with the fastest imaging engine in the forensic market. Its server-class hardware enables launching managing up to 25 parallel image acquisition processes.
- up to 25 TB/hour cumulative speed of imaging
- Imaging up to 5 targets
- Source/target switch on all ports
- Write protection in Source mode on all ports
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet ports
- Forensic imaging to E01, E01 compressed, AFF4 and RAW files
- Logical imaging to L01 files
- Automatic Raid detection for standard Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD (see above)
- Express mode, to start imaging sessions instantly after device connection
- Automation via Web API for evidence analysis w/ Magnet AXIOM, X-Ways, Autopsy, etc.
Damaged drive support
Hard drives with physical damage and problematic solid-state drives require a quite complex imaging approach. Atola TaskForce's imaging engine is designed to achieve the best results getting as much data as possible. It includes the following features:
- Imaging data from selected good heads only
- Imaging freezing drives
- Imaging drives with surface scratches and firmware issues
- In-depth drive diagnostics
- Current sensor on all SATA, SAS/SATA, IDE ports
- Automatic overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Full circuit protection to prevent damage to the system or the storage device
- Multi-user access from any device within the same LAN
The user interface is highly intuitive and task-oriented for professional work:
- Manage via Chrome browser
- Simultaneous work of multiple users
- Launch of any operation within 2-5 clicks
- Multi-launch for all one-device operations (click operations > select more drives > run)
- Highly intuitive task-oriented user interface
Simple to use:
1. 2x 10Gb Ethernet network
TaskForce allows access from any device within the same local network by entering the IP address in Google Chrome.
To simplify connectivity, the hardware unit displays the IP address on the small screen in the front panel.
2. Designed for network rack use
The unit supports 8x SATA + 8x SAS/SATA + 4x USB 3.1 + 1x IDE + 1x Extension Ports PLUS 4x M.2/U.2 PCIe 4.0 ports
3. Optional: Atola Device Rack
Designed for the Atola TaskForce 2 it supports 8x 2,5" or 3,5" SATA ir SAS HDD - depending on which ports they are connected to.
We suggest to use one Device Rack below the TF2 and a 2nd one above the TF2 - to cover all 16 SATA + SAS/SATA ports.
- HPA & DCO control and recovery
- Hash calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
- Automatic report generation
- Case management system
- S.M.A.R.T. view
We stand behind our product and we strive to offer the best warranty terms in the industry. No matter how old your system is, it is covered by our Lifetime warranty, for as long as your software update subscription is active.
In the event of a malfunction, we will repair or replace your system free of charge. Before we approve an RMA request, we will verify whether or not your system has an active software update subscription. There are no additional conditions to be met.
The first year of subscription is included with the initial purchase. Subscription fee covers 3 major software updates annually. For all RMA requests please contact your distributor.