Atola Insight Forensic DS2
Our newest Atola tool for even 3 simultaneous imaging/cloning sessions
up to 500MB/s (30GB/min), server grade motherboard + CPU, ECC RAM,
plus 2x 10Gb Ethernet ports and the well known outstanding Atola features.
- Automatic in-depth diagnostics of SATA/SAS, IDE, USB (and optional SAS) HDD
- Firmware backup and recovery of supported-harddisks
- HDD duplication/image creation faster than any other tool to up to three targets
1) SAS (with optional extension), SATA/SSD, IDE, USB 3.2 even in mixed mode
2) SATA to special SSD like: mSATA, MicroSata, ZIF/LIF, M.2, Asus, Apple etc.
- Ability to run multiple concurrent tasks
- File recovery for NTFS, APFS (with encrypted volumes), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- search of artifacts - while imaging a source evidence media and also as a seperate
feature to find credit cards, emails, URLs, IPs, GPS coordinates, phone nos, keywords etc.
- 2x 10Gb Ethernet ports for high speed imaging to your servers
- PCIe Extension Port for optional PCIe extension adapters
for SAS, M.2 (incl. NVMe) SSD, Apple SSD, Firewire/Thunderbolt see here more details
Atola Insight Forensic DS][ can automatically diagnose all HDD components and lets the operator know the exact
problem; it can also show/remove ATA-passwords of any security level) of supported hdd.
Warranty, support, certification
- one year warranty, free software download & support in Europe !
- the Atola software for Windows 10 32/64bit for the host pc is included
- we offer additional subscriptions = warranty and software updates for 1, 2 or 3 years
- we offer special optional add on products which are only available through us
Atola Insight Forensic DS][ offers the following features:
- Automatic password extraction / removal of supported-harddisks
- Real time current monitor for monitoring the 5V + 12V currents to detect power defects
- Serial port for firmware area access of some hard drives
- Imaging: Source - 3x: SATA (SSD), 1x IDE, 1x USB 3.2 and 1x PCIe port for SAS, M.2 and Firewire etc.
Target - 3x: SATA (SSD) or optional any special SSD to SATA adapter + 1x: USB 3.2
- High performance multi-pass-imaging - even of defect (but accessable) hdd
- Built in write blocker: turned on it disables a write operation to a source drive
- Hash calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Unlock encrypted APFS volumes in File Recovery with a known password or recovery key
- creates images files of .img, .E01, .001, .raw and .dd
- Write images of source drives to exFAT formatted target drives (connected to target ports)
- Write images of source drives as .img or .E01 (full or compressed) to host PC
- Case management system - one database on server for several Atola Insight Forensic in same LAN
- Network forensics via SSH