Atola TaskForce is especially designed for high volume and high standard forensic needs:
It is a high-speed evidence acquisition tool for good and damaged media, developed specifically for forensic use. It supports SAS, SATA, USB and IDE drives via 18 ports, plus other storage devices via extension modules for Thunderbolt, Apple PCIe, and M.2 SSD - plus RAID autodetection for standard Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for NTFS, ext4/3/2, exFAT and HFS+
Atola TaskForce can be operated either in standalone mode or with its software in Google Chrome browser by multiple users from any number of devices within the same local network.
Click for 3D
12+ simultaneous imaging sessions
Atola TaskForce combines vast multi-tasking capabilities with the fastest imaging engine in the forensic market.
Its server-class hardware enables launching and managing 12 or even more parallel image acquisition processes.
- 15 TB/hour cumulative speed of imaging
- Imaging up to 5 targets
- Source/target switch on all ports
- Write protection in Source mode on all ports
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet ports
- Forensic imaging to E01, E01 compressed, AFF4 and RAW files
- Logical imaging to L01 files
- Automatic Raid detection for standard Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD (see above)
- Express mode, to start imaging sessions instantly after device connection
- Automation via Web API for evidence analysis w/ Magnet AXIOM, X-Ways, Autopsy, etc.
Damaged drive support
Hard drives with physical damage and problematic solid-state drives require a quite complex imaging approach. Atola TaskForce's imaging engine is designed to achieve the best results getting as much data as possible. It includes the following features:
- Imaging data from selected good heads only
- Imaging freezing drives
- Imaging drives with surface scratches and firmware issues
- In-depth drive diagnostics
- Current sensor on all SATA, SAS/SATA, IDE ports
- Automatic overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Full circuit protection to prevent damage to the system or the storage device
- Multi-user access from any device within the same LAN
The user interface is highly intuitive and task-oriented for professional work:
- Manage via Chrome browser
- Simultaneous work of multiple users
- Launch of any operation within 2-5 clicks
- Multi-launch for all one-device operations (click operations > select more drives > run)
- Highly intuitive task-oriented user interface
Three ways to manage TaskForce
1. 2x 10Gb Ethernet network
TaskForce allows access from any device within the same local network by entering the IP address in Google Chrome.
To simplify connectivity, the hardware unit displays the IP address on the small screen in the front panel.
2. Standalone mode
The system has a compact size (see Hardware specs) combined with standalone mode.
Beautiful built-in TaskForce touch screen always works with no need to have other
3. Remote Wi-Fi connection
TaskForce includes built-in Wi-Fi access point for easy connection. It is disabled by
default. If one enables WiFi, it sets up a secure network available for remote control
via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- HPA & DCO control and recovery
- Hash calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
- Automatic report generation
- Case management system
- S.M.A.R.T. view
We stand behind our product and we strive to offer the best warranty terms in the industry. No matter how old your system is, it is covered by our Lifetime warranty, for as long as your software update subscription is active.
Simple warranty terms
In the event of a malfunction, we will repair or replace your system free of charge. Before we approve an RMA request, we will verify whether or not your system has an active software update subscription. There are no additional conditions to be met.
The first year of subscription is included with the initial purchase. Subscription fee covers 3 major software updates annually. For all RMA requests please contact your distributor.