- 1:1 disk duplication (both disks attached to the same unit)
- Up to 8 GB/min (135 MB/s) achieved on modern disks
- Technically capable of speeds above 16 GB/min (265 MB/s)
- Imaging of only data/partition only (NTFS at moment)
- Linear and reverse imaging
- Multi-pass imaging
- Read Long (Discard ECC) option
- Automatic soft reset, hard reset
- Adjustable automatic power cycles
- Imaging session data and logs are stored on a removable generic USB flash stick
- Ability to stop/resume duplication sessions
- Ability to specify custom pattern for unreadable sectors
- Checksum calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
The shown settings are the active ones.
Duplication log from active Read Long feature.