Field of Application
- fastest cloning tool of the market
- easily to use, even from non technicians
- clone drives even with defect sectors (as long as a drive is accessible)
- supports 1x SATA (also SSD), IDE or USB 2.x/3.0 source drive
- supports a SAS source drive with the optional SAS adapter
- supports 3 x target ports: SATA (also SSD), USB 2.x/3.0 or host PC
- create up to 3 x 100% 1:1 clones with one cloning operation
- reset the hdd password of a drive (supported drive list)
- supports all SATA adapters for modern storage (SSD), i.e. mSATA, M.2 NGFF,
MacBook, Zenbook, Lenovo Carbon Ultrabook etc.
- write protection for the source drive
- hash calculation for source drive + all target drives while cloning
possible standards: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- create image files ( .img or .e01 ) to any int./extern. drive of the host PC
- create .img files also to exFAT target drive(s) directly on the Atola tool
- retrieve flies and/or folders
recommendable if drive has none or only minor defects and is still accessible
otherwise clone the defect drive and retrieve data directly from clone drive
if a clone doesn’t show partitions and/or data, use a data recovery software
to surch and retrieve files + folders.
- supports: NTFS (all versions), Ext 2/3/4, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32
- create + write image files (.img or .e01) to any int./ext. drive of the host PC
- create + write .img files also to exFAT target drive(s) directly on the Atola tool
- create 2 clones of all original raid drives
- mark the original drives + the corresponding clones with the position number
where inserted in the raid hardware
- if the original raid hardware is working properly, replace all original drives with
a corresponding clone and then try to rebuild the raid with
the on board solution (if exist) of the raid hardware
- if that doesn’t work, connect the clones in its correct order to a PC and try to
retrieve the data with a special raid data recovery software.
Computer + Laptop Repair service
- all above points for Data- and Raid Recovery + Forensics
plus repair of defect Windows systems caused from defect drives:
- create two 1:1 clonesof the defect drive
- use one of the new clone drives to replace the old defect drive and start the computer.
If that doesn’t work, try to start the laptop manufacturers Windows recovery, otherwise
install an OEM Windows (corresponding to the license type) + drivers.
Finally copy the customers data from the 2nd clone to the recovered Windows system.
- If the clone doesn’t show partitions or data, you need to use a data recovery software
to surch and retrieve the customers data.