This "add on" is our own creation - built on experience while working with our Atola unit day by day.
We created this rack fixed on the top of the Atola device for several purposes:
1. Protect the hdd during operation
2. Connect hdd quick and easily and stable
3. Avoid cable contacts becoming loose
4. Free space on top of the rack - for work with IDE hdd, on pcb or with terminal
5. Cool down each hdd with a fan to ensure a safe operation even for hours
Rack with 2x 3,5" HDD (= source + target) slided in for operationAntistatic top to work on
Once a hdd is connected in its bay it is mechanically locked until it is released with a button.
The top of our rack is covered with an antistatic plastic to work on it with an IDE hdd or on pcb or terminal issues.
We combine the rack with:
- special short power + sata cables
- 2x 2,5" to 3,5" frames + bays
- 2x SATA + power contact extenders.
Price - as "add on" when buying one of the Atola cloning *) units : € 390,-
*) Imager, Bandura or Insight Ethernet
The rack is mounted, connected and ready for use when shipped together with an Atola unit